In the bi-weekly AMA held in DxChain Telegram group yesterday, we invited DxChain Co-founder James Li to join us and answer the most concerned questions about DxChain project and technology. Please refer down to the highlights:
Thanks to @Technicalakash and @crypto88pt for their valuable questions, the rewards have been issued.
1. How will the DxChain project beat the other projects in terms of technology and innovation?
Compared with other storage projects, DxChain implemented many new innovations with the following significant advantages:
1) Compatible with Solidity smart contract, it’s easy for web3 developers to create Dapp based on DxChain;
2) A storage contract similar to Lightning Network is implemented to facilitate off-chain file storage speed;
3) Rapid proof of storage algorithm.
We will release more detail technical details on your blog, please check out https://blog.dxchain.com/ later.
2. Will you plan to create a new product other than DxBox? (Question from @Technicalakash)
Of course! There will be more products not only created by DxChain but work with our partners (hardware and software) to create more products like DxBox using our API and SDK.
3. What is the staking and payout for Testnet 3.0 mining? (Question from @crypto88pt)
Testnet 3.0 comes with PoST + PoW algorithm and does not support staking so far. The PoS features have been added into the next release of the project, and it will be released in 2019 Q3.
4. When is Mainnet release scheduled?
In the next six months, the DxChain team will continuously promote the development of the Mainnet based on the following aspects:
1) increase the scale of DxChain nodes;
2) optimize the consensus algorithm;
3) upgrading the economic model of the storage network;
4) develop flagship products such as DX Wallet, DxChain Explorer;
5) research and develop the developer toolkits that support the storage ecosystems construction and development.
More details please check https://blog.dxchain.com/dxchain-launches-testnet-3-0-with-off-chain-storage-contract/