Dear DxChain Community,
Please check the latest updates and waiting for big news and upcoming events!!
DxChain Team is fully prepared for open source! Please check the latest development below:
1. Redesigned, implemented, and tested the negotiation protocol to provide stability and robustness in different error handling cases.
2. Continue to research DPoS consensus algorithm and finished the first design of embedding the DPoS protocol in our project.
3. Revisited the storage model and proposed several new features to be implemented in the next release.
4. Redesigned and finalized the host manager evaluation algorithm. The implementation will start soon.
5. Added insights templates and update readme documentation in the project repository.
6. Bug fixes in the filesystem module and P2P module.
[DxChain Test Node Tutorial]
DxChain Engineers have provided detailed documentation to help you set up the test node and experience all available features.
Take a look: https://github.com/DxChainNetwork/godx-doc.
Fill this form https://forms.gle/mMS8bkw3DgL32D6JA to apply for testing.
1. Bi-weekly AMA
From now on, 3 constructive questions raised about DxChain project in the AMA session will be awarded by 3,000 community points each.
Go ahead and check the AMA highlights: https://blog.dxchain.com/dxchain-ama-highlight-07-31-2019/
2. DxChain Q&A Challenge
Brand NEW Wednesday Q&A Challenge is COMING!!
1) Each winner can win 1,000 community points reward;
2) We will randomly choose 30 winners from participants who answer the question correctly;
Instead of the first 10 people got the answer in each group can win rewards, no matter what time zone you are in, everyone has a chance to win reward!
Go and Win the raffle!!