Dear DxChain Community,
The DxChain Team will bring you the new achievement shortly! Welcome to check the preview first!
DxChain Engineers tend to get well-prepared for the version release. The updates are summarized as follows:
1. Designed and implemented the new deposit and withdraw logic for DPOS related transactions.
2. Continue on the code review for the DPOS code, and fix some bugs.
3. Implemented the integration test case for the DPOS consensus logic.
4. Deploy the DPOS version program to test the network.
5. System test the DPOS transaction and election logic.
Oct 4, 2019, DxChain Co-founder Allan Zhang was invited to join the Disrupt SF 2019 held by TechCrunch in San Francisco.
TechCrunch, the vane of the US Internet industry, aiming to report on the business of technology, startups, and venture capital funding, becomes the most leading media in the Internet field. The Disrupt tech conference is a closely watched international event among the venture capital, attracting thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, and developers.
In the conference, DxChain also aroused much attention from high-tech enthusiasts. Allan had in-depth discussions and friendly conversations with them as well as introduced the concept of DxChain, raising the rethinking of decentralization, blockchain infrastructure and data privacy.
Recently, the global blockchain rating and consulting agency Daling Research published a deep analysis of the blockchain infrastructure, including an in-depth study of the decentralized storage project DxChain. Please refer to the following content.