Dear DxChain Community,
Happy Thanksgiving to all Dxchain followers, please check our latest updates as follows:
Please stay tuned with our Mainnet release, please check what DxChain engineers are working on:
1. Finished light node implementation for dpos consensus algorithm
2. Started system testing for the light node implementation
3. Continue to build up the automation tools for the testing environment for large-scale stress tests
4. Implemented and optimized some backend API based on some developers’ feedback
5. Fix more bugs related to linux-arm7 operating system
November 21, 2019, Allan Zhang, the founder of the global storage public chain DxChain was invited to join the meetup at Stanford Campus, introducing DxChain core technical and big data storage future. Welcome to check the meetup details.
[New Help Platform]
In order to provide better problems solution experience to DxChain community members, DX will build the new help desk to manage the problems from users and will resolve the questions as soon as possible. In the future, please send an email to email@example.com if you need any help.