Dear DxChain Community,
After the short break of Christmas and New Year holidays, the DxChain team has revived and moved towards the next stage. Welcome to the first project update of 2020 in DxChain!
The DxChain team takes the Mainnet launch as a top priority and strives to consider all potential problems and scenarios. Please refer to the recent technical team progress:
1. Optimized the DPOS block reward distribution mechanism
2. Modified and tested blockchain configuration for mainnet deployment
3. Implemented automation tools for business logic testing
4. Added another role named “Substitute” to DPOS consensus protocol
5. Optimized the GC performance and increased the memory efficiency
On Jan 9, 2019, DxChain founder Allan Zhang was invited to the School of Computer Science and Technology of Shandong University of Technology and brought a wonderful academic report to blockchain enthusiasts. This year, DxChain plans to gradually walk into the campus and conduct in-depth lecture for the future of decentralized storage!