Dear DxChain Community,
Here comes the last quarter of 2019, please check the first project update of this quarter!
[DxChain Mainnet Alpha released]
After the release of DxChain Testnet 3.0, the DxChain team has been working hard to complete the commitment and finally brought the achievement of this stage to our community — DxChain Mainnet Alpha, which showcases the construction of master chain has basically finished, and features such as smart contracts, storage contracts, DPoS consensus algorithms, mining and so on have been implemented and work stably.
In the last quarter of 2019, we are fully sprinting to the goal of Mainnet, please check what DxChain engineers are working on:
1. Finished system testing of DPoS consensus algorithm.
2. Deployed the new release to the production environment.
3. Fixed some bugs for the new DPoS release.
4. Fixed godx’s compatibility issue with Windows system. Now godx could be run on Windows system.
5. Continue to refactor on the negotiation protocol.
6. Fix a compatibility issue for the linux-arm7 system.
7. Start to research and design the light godx program.
8. Start to research and design the new business feature for DPoS consensus.
Recently, DxChain founder Allan Zhang had an interview with SVIEF to introduce the vision and latest updates of DxChain project and the outlook of decentralized storage. Please refer down to the interview.
Brand NEW Wednesday Q&A Challenge is COMING!!
1) Each winner can win 1,000 community points reward;
2) We will randomly choose 30 winners from participants who answer the question correctly;
Instead of the first 10 people got the answer in each group can win rewards, no matter what time zone you are in, everyone has a chance to win reward!
Go and Win the raffle!!
Which of the following has DxChain released on Oct.8 (PST time)?
/A. Testnet 4.0
/B. Mainnet Alpha✅
/C. DxBox 2.0
/D. DX Explorer 2.0
Which of the following consensus algorithm is implemented in DxChain Mainnet Alpha?